Our client in the banking industry is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Develop and implement a customer service improvement strategy.
- Develop and champion the implementation of service delivery standards and customer care in daily operations.
- Develop and update the customer service manual.
- Take a lead in instituting a customer centric business style and culture in Pride’s operations.
- Institute a feedback mechanism for clients.
- Investigate customers’ problems / complaints in a timely manner and provide appropriate solutions.
- Keep up to date with the changes in the products and services in Pride.
- Participate in training of staff to deliver high standards in customer service.
- Participate in leading, coordinating and supervising a team of customer service staff in the entire network.
- Conduct branch visits and ensure implementation of customer service and service delivery solutions.
- Prepare and analyze periodical customer complaint reports in accordance with Pride’s service Level standards and policies, suggest system improvements and ensure that solutions are implemented.
- Conduct quarterly Customer Care surveys and audits.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management related field from a recognized institution.
- 4 years experience in the service industry or related field.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should possess the ability to coach, train and motivate team members and also provide fair and open feedback.
- Should be polite, tactful with a friendly attitude and excellent people skills.
how to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Manager (Microfinance)) to email@example.com